[Van-pm] Perl night at VHS

Luke Closs lukecloss at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:04:28 PDT 2011

Hey gang,

In #vhs we're talking Perl, and I suggested a Perl night for the VHS
crew - kinda a state of the art and what's hawt (forgive me for just
typing 'hawt').

Maybe this could be a regular standing thing once a month. We could do
talks if we have speakers, talk about stuff, or just hack.

WDYT?

Getting to VHS is sketchy the first time (due to the alley entrance),
but you're much more likely to have trouble with the bar stars on the
way there than anything alley-ish.  Otherwise VHS has wifi, tools, and
we can drink there (BYOB or kegerator).

Luke