[Van-pm] Meeting - September 8th 2010 @ airg

Gavin halkeye at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 14:18:53 PDT 2010

Since I'm organizing this now, its easier for us to just to have this at
airG this meeting.

Suite 710, 1133 Melville Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6E 4E5

We are one-ish block away from burrard skytrain station.

We'll have someone around letting people in until 6:30pm. Let me know if you
think you'll be later and we can arrange something.

Gavin