[Van-pm] Reminder: VAN-PM Tomorrow (Wed Oct 13 @ 6:30pm) at airg

Gavin halkeye at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 14:26:02 PDT 2010

*Content:*

We have one presentation, and by overwhelming majority we are going with
aki's presentation then a more social event.

* aki - controlling an arduino from perl

There are rumors of some beer that is going to be available, but I cannot
promise anything.

*Location:*

For those of you who have yet to come to airg (I think most people on here)
we are at:

1133 Melville St
http://bit.ly/a8CMWE <-- google maps link

We will have someone around downstairs until just after 6:30 to usher people
upstairs.
(if you think you'll be later feel free to email me and I'll give you a
number you can call)