[Van-pm] Thanks for a cool first Perl Mongers

Luke Closs lukecloss at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 22:02:58 PST 2010

David,

Assuming you are dgasson on github, you now have a commit bit for
https://github.com/lukec/cpan-test-mock-lwp

DESCRIPTION

This package arises from duplicating the same code to mock LWP et al in
several different modules I've written.  This version is very minimalist, but
works for my needs so far.  I'm very open to new suggestions and improvements.

:D

Cheers,
Luke