[Van-pm] July 14th Meeting

Christie Wilson christie.a.wilson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:01:44 PDT 2010

Hello everyone!

Here is the information on our next meeting:

*Date: July 14th
Time: 6:30
Location: Gossamer Threads (5th floor, 455 Granville St.)*

We currently have four presentations lined up:

*Alex *- either collecting netflow data or eucalyptus
*Andreas *- a module written by andreas
*Scott *- joyent
*Casimir *- anything from DBIx::Class to Catalyst and in between

I'll update the van.pm website with this information shortly (unless someone
else feels like doing it).

The last, and most important consideration is:

*What are we going to do about beer?*

I think getting a whole keg puts a bit too much pressure on everyone to
drink and pay - plus it's always nice to actually remember the evening
afterward. But we can get a keg again if people are interested.
Alternatively, those who are interested could pool our money and make a beer
run. Or we could just BYOB. Any ideas?

I'm excited to see everyone again!
Hope to see you there!
- Christie Wilson