[Van-pm] dates

Casimir Loeber casimir at base-10.net
Wed Jun 9 12:47:50 PDT 2010

I have never actually been to a van.pm event, but I have been creeping
it for years. Some of you may know me, but for those who do not, I have
been running a local perl shop (http://www.base-10.net) for the last 7
years. I think it is time I came out of the shadows and would be willing
to give a talk on the various technologies and techniques we used to
build our new SaaS product RealtyNinja (http://www.realtyninja.com). It
could range anywhere from DBIx::Class to Catalyst to deploying on nginx
and anywhere in between.

For a later date I would love to talk about rapid development and the
tools and tricks available to perl programmers for quick and dirty web
app development ala Getting Real.

Just putting it out there.

--
Casimir Loeber <casimir at base-10.net>