[Van-pm] dates

Wolfram Schneider wosch at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 9 11:30:37 PDT 2010

2010/6/9 Christie Wilson <christie.a.wilson at gmail.com>:
> That's one speaker down.
>
> If we do want to have a meeting, what would the next date be? I think we
> were doing the second Wednesday of the month, or something like that? Since
> I assume we're not meeting today,

c'mon guys, I traveled 10,000km to see you and nobody is here? It is
not rocket science to organize a meeting, I'm doing this every month
for Berlin.pm

I'm staying at a B&B in 1533 Maple St/Cornwall av. We can meet here at
6:30pm and then go to a pub in the 4 Ave W. Other suggestions are
welcome,

-Wolfram

--
Wolfram Schneider <wosch at FreeBSD.org> http://wolfram.schneider.org