[Van-pm] dates

Alex Krohn alex at gossamer-threads.com
Wed Jun 9 09:29:40 PDT 2010

Hi!

On Wed Jun 09 08:57:08, Christie Wilson wrote:

> That's one speaker down.
>
> If we do want to have a meeting, what would the next date be? I think we
> were doing the second Wednesday of the month, or something like that? Since
> I assume we're not meeting today, I think that would take us to July 7? Is
> that right/does that work? Alex, would we be able to meet at Gossamer on
> that date?
>
> Anyone else feel like doing a presentation? We had a request for a
> presentation about Moose or Catalyst.

The dates are fine here.

I could do a talk on collecting netflow data with perl, or perhaps a
lightning talk on eucalyptus. While not strictly perl related, it's
pretty cool -- running your own s3/ec2 api compatible cloud. Could also
do one on perl behind gtmetrix.com - primairly using POE to manage a ton
of procs.

Cheers,

Alex

--