[Van-pm] dates

Christie Wilson christie.a.wilson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 08:57:08 PDT 2010

That's one speaker down.

If we do want to have a meeting, what would the next date be? I think we
were doing the second Wednesday of the month, or something like that? Since
I assume we're not meeting today, I think that would take us to July 7? Is
that right/does that work? Alex, would we be able to meet at Gossamer on
that date?

Anyone else feel like doing a presentation? We had a request for a
presentation about Moose or Catalyst.

- Christie