[Van-pm] Tech Meeting, 13th January 2010 (and 2009 recap)

Jeremy Stashewsky jstash at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 11:15:42 PST 2010

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Scott McWhirter
<scott+vancouver.pm at konobi.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Well a new year is upon us and it's been a pretty great year for
> Vancouver Perl Mongers and going into 2010 it's going to be awesomer.

Great summary! konobi++

If awesomer is a kind of long-chain polymer with repeating camels in a
win matrix then i agree! :)

> January 13th Meeting...
>
> I'm unfortunately going to be out of town on Business, so I'll need
> someone to step forward to be the host for the evening. I'm also
> putting out a call for speakers, so if you have anything you want to
> talk about or share, please let me know and I'll get you lined up!

I can host the meeting.

I can also do a talk on either Pg query profiling/tuning or Moose
Roles.  Any preference, mongers?  I'm leaning towards Moose Roles.

~stash