[Van-pm] Perl Course at BCIT

Chris Simmons simmons.chris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 07:14:04 PST 2010

+1 again.

As for there being enough Perl shops - there's a difference between
being a primarily Perl shop and a software org that uses Perl. There's
a few of the former, as we know, but there's a LOT of the latter. The
first job where I saw Perl was Electronic Arts, where it's used
heavily in the build systems.

-chris