[Van-pm] Meeting - September 8th 2010

Gavin halkeye at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:12:26 PDT 2010

Trying to get all the details dealt with before I leave for PAX this
weekend.

https://www.socialtext.net/vanpm/index.cgi?meeting_september_8th_2010

I have Luke doing 2 presentations, and Zachary doing one.
*
*
**Luke Closs - Curses::UI
Luke Closs - "huge Perl project I work on at Socialtext - to bring the open
web to organizations."
Zachary Blaircross  - platform GUI front ends using Qt

For the location of the meeting, I don't remember (and can't find the email)
of the other options.
airG can host, but the building doors close at 6pm, so one of us would have
to meet people at the doors to let them in, and if you are going to be late
we'd have to arrange something ahead of time.

Let me know if there are any other options, and any preferences, and of
course if anyone else wants to present.

Thanks,
Gavin