[Van-pm] September 8 Meeting - Speakers & Hosting

Gavin halkeye at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 10:14:59 PDT 2010

Sweet, I'd like to learn more about curses.

I found and updated
https://www.socialtext.net/vanpm/index.cgi?suggested_meeting_topics which is
essentially topics that people are interested in. Might help with finding
people to present (The "Oh, i didn't know anyone else but me was interested
in this" factor).

As for a location for September 8th, Looks like airG can do it (nothing
solid yet) but since the building we are in locks up at about 6, it might
make it harder for people to get in. So as a backup or if nobody minds
having to phone up when they get here, its an option.

Gavin