[Van-pm] Van.pm Meeting, 14th October, 6:30pm @ gossamer threads

Zachary Blair zack_blair at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:39:31 PDT 2009

Hey Scott,

Your talk on starting a business in BC sounds like it would be very interesting. I might try to persuade my friend to attend, who has been toying with the idea of starting a business.

I'd be up for the keg thing again, but the pub might be a bit easier unless someone is volunteering to pick it up. If we do do the keg, however, I'll be sure to bring a crisp $10 bill for the keg fund!

Regards,
Zack