[Van-pm] Vancouver.pm Survey (3-4 mins, tops)

Scott McWhirter scott+vancouver.pm at konobi.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 03:04:35 PST 2009

Hi all,

Over the past (nearly) a year, I've been having trouble gaining
feedback from people on what they like/dislike or anything related to
Vancouver.pm. I'm not sure if this is down to laziness (a perl
virtue), shyness or ambivalence; so I've created an _anonymous_ survey
to gather details on what people think about Vancouver.pm, the
meetings and related details.

As the the Vancouver.pm leader the only information I have to go off
is what people tell me and while we have some very vocal members, I
want Vancouver.pm to be a very inclusive environment, so even those
who aren't very vocal; I'd really appreciate and very much like for
you to fill the survey out. I hope to go forward with the results of
this survey and have a better experience for all involved.

You can take the survey here, and it will only take 3-4 minutes to complete.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=KbLPynzhJWuwZNGT7PRGeA_3d_3d

Thanks,

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -Technology Consultant-
[ Cloudtone Studios - http://www.cloudtone.ca ]