[Van-pm] November 12th Meeting 6:30pm @ Gossamer Threads

Scott McWhirter scott+vancouver.pm at konobi.co.uk
Wed Nov 11 17:50:33 PST 2009

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that we have a meeting tomorrow night, November
12th, 6:30pm at Gossamer Threads.

We have the following talks lined up:

Alister West - Mod_perl hooks for memory profiling
Mike Nachbaur - Using hudson CI tool to build perl modules
Chris Simmons - Kanban and lean software development

I will also talk briefly about Vancouver Perl Workshop and what's
going on there.

Thanks,

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -Technology Consultant-
[ Cloudtone Studios - http://www.cloudtone.ca ]