[Van-pm] Notice

Scott McWhirter scott+vancouver.pm at konobi.co.uk
Wed May 20 08:42:41 PDT 2009

Hi all,

As you may or may not know, I'm going to be leaving this weekend to
take a contract in London with the BBC until the end of September, to
work on the iPlayer project.

This will affect my ability to organize and host the meetings, but I'm
hoping that some folks will help out there. I'm also going to try
organizing a few more out of town speakers and finalize details with
the speakers coming up from Portland, etc.

I believe Luke Closs is trying to put together a Super Happy Dev House
Hack night soon, so hopefully he'll hit the list up shortly.

Thanks!

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -Technology Consultant-
[ Cloudtone Studios - http://www.cloudtone.ca ]