[Van-pm] Vancouver.pm Wiki

Scott McWhirter scott+vancouver.pm at konobi.co.uk
Tue Feb 24 14:39:34 PST 2009

Hi All,

I've just setup a wiki for use by Vancouver.pm members for all things
vancouver tech/perl related. Thanks a lot to socialtext and Luke Closs
for hosting it for us.

It's available at
https://www.socialtext.net/vanpm/index.cgi?vancouver_perl_mongers

To edit, you must login (and therefore register), however socialtext
have been good about not sending me marketing emails or the like, so
it's pretty resonable.

I'd like to use the wiki as a space for people to register their
interests in talks, talk suggestions and even a place for professional
contacts or the like, so please feel free to go nuts. We have several
van.pm members who are socialtext employees, so I'm sure if you're
stuck anywhere, send an email to the list and someone'll get back to
you.

thanks!

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -konobi-