[Van-pm] Tech Meeting, 12th March 2009 @ Sophos

Robin Clarke robin at robinclarke.net
Mon Feb 23 15:16:02 PST 2009

Hi Luke,

We've used Catalyst to bring some old applications together (porting), and
are currently developing a new application with it.  I'll be able to tell
you our experiences on deploying that in a couple of months, and how well
our plans to make it scalable and responsive worked some time after that.
:)
So far most of our applications have been mostly for internal use only,
and so have a very predictable usage profile, so scaling to increased load
has been easy.

Best regards,
-Robin-