[Van-pm] Tech Meeting, 12th March 2009 @ Sophos

Scott McWhirter scott+vancouver.pm at konobi.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 14:17:07 PST 2009

Does anyone still have any contact with gozer to see if he might have
an interest in talking about the differences between mod_perl1 and
mod_perl2?

I have minimal experience with mod_perl2, but I've done some work at
Sophos and elsewhere in terms of trying to solve
scaling/performance/architectural issues with HTTP applications. Did
anyone have a specific vector in terms of doing HTTP talks?

I also really like the idea of doing some lightning talks. Would many
people be intrested in doing one?

Right... back to PHP, iPhone apps and ObjC with me.

thanks!

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -konobi-

>>> http://etheridge.ca/                      PS++ PE-- b++ DI++++ e++ h(-)