[Van-pm] Give me a hint, looking for a Perl job in Vancouver

Andreas Hernitscheck tech at tool.de
Sun Feb 22 11:34:53 PST 2009

Dear Perl Monger of Vancouver,

I am a Perl Developer from Germany and want to move to Canada, especially Vancouver or Toronto – what means I am looking for a work on site.

Currently I am contacting and sending my resume to several companies, those i found via the Internet who may have open positions for a Perl Developer.

As Developer you are maybe in a searching company as well and may give me a hint.

Short description of my self: Perl (14 years), Programming (21 years), Team-Leading (3 years)., Main OS: Linux. Age: 33

Best wishes from the other side of this globe  ;-)  And forgive me, if you thing that kind of posting is off topic. I hope I did not sent this twice, there was a misunderstanding in subscription to the mailinglist from my side.

Andreas Hernitscheck

PS: Is one of you working at gossamer-threads?

-- Andreas Hernitscheck E-mail: tech at tool.de Gertrud-Bäumer-Str. 10
80637 Munich, Germany Phone: +49 176 210 16 397 Facsimile: +49 180
5976300671