[Van-pm] Tech Meeting, 12th March 2009 @ Sophos

Scott McWhirter scott+vancouver.pm at konobi.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 16:11:55 PST 2009

Hi all!

Thanks to all who made it to the February meeting and I hope that you
enjoyed it.

Currently I have Luke Closs lined up to do the talk he was wanting to
present at the February meeting. Kevin Jones has also suggested that
he do a talk on Shindig. There were a few other suggestion came out in
terms of things people would be interested in hearing about. Jerome
Pimmel has suggested talking about BDD (Behavioural Driven
Development), I suggested perhaps talking about the Varnish caching
server.

There also seemed to be some discussion around mod_perl and best
practices, reducing overhead, performance, etc. Would folks be
interested in a talk on the subject?

If anyone else has anything they would like to talk on, even if it's
just a 5 minute "Lightning Talk", please let me know.

Let the discussion ensue!

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -konobi-