[Van-pm] September meeting

Christie Wilson christie.a.wilson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:47:37 PDT 2009

Hello everyone!

Thanks to everyone who came out for the August meeting. The beer was a hit
and we had no trouble covering the cost of the keg. Is anyone interesting in
contributing for a keg for the September meeting? If interest keeps up we
can make it a regular thing. Also, would anyone be interested in chipping in
for food (probably pizza) as well?

Our next meeting will be September 9th at 6:30. Is anyone interested in
volunteering a place to host it?

We have a few tentative talks from Aki Mimoto, Alister West, Stash & Chris
Simmons. Anyone else interested in speaking please let me know as soon as
possible.

Please reply with feedback regarding:
- beer & pizza
- hosting