[Van-pm] Tonight's Vancouver.pm meeting

Phil Whelan phil123 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:25:46 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

Thought I'd send out a reminder about tonight's Vancouver.pm meeting.
I'd hate to drink this keg of beer by myself (looks so good keeping
cold in the ice bucket. I wonder what 19 litres tastes like?)

May need some extra lightning talks if anyone has anything of interest
they want to talk about of-the-cuff for a few minutes. Or if you have
anything Perl-ish you want to discuss. My "Map-Reduce Using Perl" talk
is primed and ready (no Map-Reduce knowledge required).

6:30pm  @ Gossamer Threads

5th Floor, 455 Granville St.
Vancouver, BC V6C 1T1
Canada