[Van-pm] Reminder: Super Happy Hacker House #02 is next Saturday!

Luke Closs lukecloss at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 15:12:37 PDT 2009

Hello Friends and Fellow Hackers,

It's been 5 weeks since the last SHHH, which means that next week is
Super Happy Hacker House #2!

Details are up on the wiki:
https://vancouver.hackspace.ca/doku.php?id=shhh_-_august_15_2009

And we've got a Meetup group you can join too:
http://www.meetup.com/Super-Happy-Hacker-House/

We're also booking the huge space above VHS-core, so we've got LOADS
of room for hacking.  Bring your hardware and software projects, any
drinks of choice and come hack!

As usual, we'll do late night lightning talks to show off cool
projects and fun ideas.  Signup at SHHH.

Let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to forward to
others that would be interested.

Cheers!
Luke