[Van-pm] Next meeting CALL FOR SPEAKERS

Scott McWhirter scott+vancouver.pm at konobi.co.uk
Mon Apr 27 12:47:01 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I currently have 2 speakers lined up for next month including myself.
I also have had several people offer to do lightning talks.

I still have space for a full talk or two of about 20 minutes, so if
anyone has anything they would like to talk about or would like to
practice a talk before the conference season, please drop the list an
email and I'll chalk you up.

I've also set up a page on the wiki where people can suggest topics to
cover during our meetings. If I can't find anyone local who can cover
it, I'll attempt to get people to come in from out of town.

http://www.socialtext.net/vanpm/index.cgi?suggested_meeting_topics

Thanks,

--
-Scott McWhirter- | -Technology Consultant-
[ Cloudtone Studios - http://www.cloudtone.ca ]