[Van-pm] Van.pm Retrospective

Andreas Hernitscheck tech at tool.de
Thu Apr 9 04:40:46 PDT 2009

Scott McWhirter schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> We've had a few meetings now and we have our next meeting coming up,
> so I was hoping to gather some feedback on what people think of how
> the group is going:
>
> Is there anything anyone would change?
> Is there anything we're doing that we should do more of?
> Is there anything people think we are missing?
> Am I doing a good job of keeping people informed and up to date?

Hi all,

an interesting idea would be to records the speeches to video. Of course
this is an effort, maybe there is a quick and simple way to do it. If
you consider it, the talking person should use a microphone. Maybe it
would be a thing to use youtube/google-video for hosting it.

Today one is going to talk about GIT, what I am really interested in,
but I can not join (I am in Europe).

Of course a standardised way of submitting for all PMs could be fancy.

>Is there anything anyone would change?

IMHO this 5 minutes talks should not be truncated to exact 5 minutes.
Does not really help someone to save 2 minutes, especially if an
information is missing. - just my opinion. But in general a timerange
should be followed.

have a nice meeting!

"cat /dev/mycamera | resizeandtune | rm-infamous-words | tee mycopy.avi