[Van-pm] Social meeting Monday/Tuesday night

Chris Simmons simmons.chris at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 17:42:06 PDT 2008

Sounds good to me. The current forecast for Monday says:

    A mix of sun and cloud. Low 14. High 20.

Unless there are any objections, let's say we meet at Gossamer at ~7
on Monday, Sept 8? Alex, can you provide some contact info, a phone
number / buzzer code, whatever's required to get into the building?

If Monday looks rainy, I'll send an email out and we can meet up at
the Yaletown Brew Pub instead.

-chris