[Van-pm] Fwd: Auto-discard notification

Chris Simmons simmons.chris at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:01:11 PDT 2008

A job posting from Riverstyx.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sophie Beaudoin <sophie.beaudoin at mindfieldgroup.com>
To: "vancouver-pm at pm.org" <vancouver-pm at pm.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 19:30:01 -0400
Subject: RE: Perl Software Developer: Internet marketing/E-commerce:
Vancouver

Our company, Riverstyx, is currently in search of a Perl Software
Developer.  We are a small, privately held firm composed mostly of highly
skilled web programmers who create customized software solutions for some of
the Internet's largest traffic sites.

The role includes assisting with writing customized server-side software for
our existing clients, creating technical documentation, and designing
components within a global web-based application using Object Oriented
methodology.

 The "ideal" background would be an individual with at least 2 years
experience with Perl. Someone who has experience with Object Oriented Perl
would be an asset. An individual who has experience working within a Linux
environment and who has experience with JavaScript, HTML/XHTML and CSS would
add a considerable amount of value to our projects.

To view the job posting please visit:

http://tinyurl.com/perldeveloper

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may offer and feel free to
contact me at 604-899-4473 x705.

Regards,

Stephanie Pilon