[Van-pm] [Off-topic] From Brazil to Vancouver

Vinicius Alves perl at atechs.com.br
Fri Mar 14 19:28:05 PDT 2008

Hello all,

I think this is my first post in this list, although I´ve been listening in for a few years now... but it´s not at all Perl related (hence the Off-topic in the Subject line :) ) Please bare with me.

I´m planning to spend a week or so in Canada this coming May and Vancouver is in my itinerary. Is there a kind soul out there who could give me some tourist tips? Maybe I´ll get lucky and catch a Social up there.

Feel free to email me in pvt:
vini at atechs.com.br

Kind regards,
Vinny Alves