[Van-pm] Job posting

Chris Simmons simmons.chris at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 11:52:27 PDT 2008

Forwarded on from a bounce.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jason Blum" <jason at trscontract.com>
To: <vancouver-pm at pm.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:31:08 -0700
Subject: TRS Contract Consulting Group

Good morning Mongers,

Hope you all had a great weekend. Just a quick note to see if anyone
is interested in a perm Perl position in downtown Vancouver? If so,
please drop me a line with your Word resume attached and we can go
over the details.

Thanks

Jason Blum

Technical Recruiter

TRS Contract Consulting Group

Suite 1295, 355 Burrard Street

Marine Building

Vancouver, B.C.  V6C 2G8

Tel: 604.687.6795

jason at trscontract.com

www.trscontract.com

"Visit us at www.titanrecruitment.com for all of your Management
Search needs and for all of your Administrative Recruitment needs,
visit www.totalstaff.ca"

This email message is for the sole use of the intended
information.  Its contents should not be disclosed nor
should it be given or copied to anyone. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

TRS Contract Consulting Group Ltd. makes no
warranties of data transferred using email and will
not be liable for damages resulting from defective
data contained in this email.