[Van-pm] July 25 meeting cancelled

Chris Simmons simmons.chris at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 14:19:21 PDT 2007

Hi again,

Unfortunately, 33% of our confirmed presenters (that's one person) got
a chance to go to OSCON (http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2007/),
so I'm going to cancel next week's meeting.

The good news is that August looks to have a pretty good meeting.
Along with a few local presenters, it looks like we're going to have a
special guest coming up the U.S. I haven't got final confirmation, but
when I do I'll post the time and details. The meeting will most likely
be on a weekend in mid to late August - this could allow some  other
out-of-towners to make it in (hello, any Victoria lurkers).

Once again, I'm sorry that July is going meeting-less, but hopefully
we can make up for it in August. I hope the summer's going well!

-chris