[Van-pm] July Meeting

Chris Simmons simmons.chris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:02:29 PDT 2007

Hello, fellow mongers! The time has come for another meeting. I
skipped June because I was incredibly busy (getting married at the end
of May, going on vacation, etc.), but this month should be good.

I'm thinking either July 18th or July 25th (both Wednesdays) - are
these good for people? Does anyone have a preference?

Also, I am looking for people to present. I've got a few maybes so
far, but if you have anything you'd like to present, let me know. It
doesn't matter if it's a 5-minute blurb on something cool you've found
or a half-hour in-depth talk on something you've been using for years
- all content is appreciated!

So, reply here, or post a comment on the website* (to which this is
cross-posted), and we'll try to work out a time and agenda for the
next meeting.

*http://vancouver.pm.org