[Van-pm] August 18 meeting

Chris Simmons simmons.chris at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:06:18 PDT 2007

(I sent the following message a few days ago, but from the wrong
account - it didn't show up in my bounces list until today. The pm.org
mailing server must be having a hiccup.)

Hi all,

Sorry for the somewhat late notice, I've been out of town and swamped at
work. That said, I've got a meeting planned for this coming Saturday,
August 18th. Why a meeting on a Saturday? Well, we've got a special
guest coming up from Portland - Jay Shirley will be up to give a
presentation on the Catalyst MVC framework
(http://www.catalystframework.org/). If you develop (or want to develop)
websites in Perl and haven't heard of Catalyst, it's definitely worth
checking out.

The details of the meeting are as follows:

Time: 5pm
Date: August 18
Place: Sophos Mezzanine (580 Granville Street)

If you have any questions at all, please let me know. I'm especially
interested in anybody who wants to do a talk, even if it's a five
minute blurb as to what you do at work.

-chris