[Van-pm] New website, upcoming hackathon, and next meeting

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Mon Apr 16 18:44:11 PDT 2007

At 04:48 PM 4/16/2007, Chris Simmons wrote:
>Would you be interested at all in doing a presentation at some PM
>meeting in the future? I know it's a bit (a lot!) of a commute for
>you, but if you're ever in Vancouver it'd be great to have you out.
>I'm not asking you for a commitment or anything, just extending an
>open invitation.

Thank you very much, and I'll be sure to talk with you before I plan
another Vancouver trip.  I've got an almost completely non-technical
talk that's gone down very well at the Pittsburgh Perl Workshop and LA.pm.

Of course, Vancouver.pm is also welcome to make a field trip to the
island.  The tulips were doing very well at Butchart Gardens yesterday :-)

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies