[Van-pm] A little song, a little dance

mock mock at obscurity.org
Wed Sep 13 15:27:04 PDT 2006

On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 08:14:15PM +0000, mock wrote:
> Is everyone who spoke up good with next Thursday (the 14th) at about 6pm?
> Location still to be determined (somewhere downtown).

Ok location has been determined.  Since there doesn't seem to be that many of
us I think we'll do a huddle round the laptop at yaggers (www.yaggers.com)
433 W Pender at 6pm tomorrow (thursday the 14th).  If you don't know what I
look at ask the bar staff for will, they'll know who I am.

This way if no one shows up I can just drink my crushed ego away ;)

mock