[Van-pm] A little song, a little dance

mock mock at obscurity.org
Mon Sep 4 03:59:01 PDT 2006

Well it looks like I'm taking over as Vancouver PM leader-thingy.  So since I
just finished giving a talk at YAPC::EU in Birmingham, I wondered if anyone
would like to see it/get together for drinks.  I'm back on the 6th of
September, and anytime after work (not a friday) works for me.  The talk is
called "MVC - More Vulnerable Code" and it's about a bunch of vulnerabilities
I've found in various perl code that many of us use.  Specifically I'll be
covering SQL injection in ORMs, XSS in RSS and feed aggregators (including
a vulnerability in planet plagger), and the abuse of serializers like XML,
YAML, and JSON, as well as applying these to MVC frameworks like Catalyst.

Pipe up if you're interested in seeing my little show, and we'll figure out
a time and a place that works.

mock