[Van-pm] (no subject)

Mr.Steve Ibeme steveibeme at centrum.cz
Wed May 3 15:03:14 PDT 2006

Date: Wed,  3 May 2006 23:26:01 +0200 (CEST)

>From Steve Ibeme
Attn; Good Friend
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transffered under the cooperation
 of a new partiner from paraguay.Presently i'm in paraguay for investment projects with my own
share of the total Contract sum. mean while,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assit
me in transffering those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact my secretary in
 Accra Ghana his name is Emeka John on his direct telephone number 233-276311360. or his email address ( mrsemekajohn at centrum.cz ) Ask him to send you the Draft
 what of $950.000.00 which i kept for your compersation for all your past efforts and attempts
to assist me in this matter.i appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get
 intouched with my secretary Emeka John and instruct him where to send the Draft to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we
can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time.in the moment, i'm very busy here because
of the investment projects which me and the new partiner are having at hand, finally,remember
that i had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive the Draft, so feel free
to get intouch with Emeka John to send the Draft to you
without any delay.
with best regards,
Steve Ibeme