[Van-pm] [Job] Perl Application Developer

Alex Krohn alex at gossamer-threads.com
Wed Jul 12 12:45:19 PDT 2006

Hi,

I hope job postings are ok on this list, a quick Google turned up a few. =)

Gossamer Threads is looking for someone with a love of Perl and
application development to join us in our downtown Vancouver office.
This is a full time position to enhance and develop our suite of Perl
applications.

Experience in one or more of the following areas would be an asset:

	* mod_perl
	* MySQL/Postgres/Oracle/MSSQL
	* Application frameworks (Catalyst, Mason, etc)
	* CSS
	* XML/XSLT
	* Javascript with XMLHttpRequest
	* UI Design
	* Net protocols like HTTP, SMTP, POP

If you are interested, please email me your resume and some sample code. For
more information about Gossamer Threads, please visit our website at:

	http://www.gossamer-threads.com/

Cheers,

Alex
--