[Van-pm] Minutes?

Alex Pavlovic alex.pavlovic at taskforce-1.com
Thu Feb 23 09:47:37 PST 2006

Hi,

I would like to thank everyone for attending. Since there was quite a bit of
intrest on the topic of XMLRPC and Catalyst ( i.e. how to provide web
services ), I added an extra slide that shows how to POST xml request to the
server entrypoint. Maybe there was some confusion yesterday but needless to
say with XMLRPC you don't need to encode the key,value pairs instead you
specify method names and their arguments in the xml request.

The slides are available in two formats as OASIS Opendoc presentation and
xhtml ( utf-8 encoded ) document. If you are having problems opening them
please let me know and I will try to supply additional formats. The files are
located under:

https://subversion.taskforce-1.com/misc/trunk/presentations/catalyst_and_ajax/

Username: public
Password: public

Thanks for listening to us, ranting about Catalyst and AJAX :)