[Van-pm] meeting topics

David Labatte davidl at ActiveState.com
Thu Sep 29 14:50:47 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 14:33 -0700, Luke Closs wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 12:51:56PM -0700, David Labatte wrote:
> >       * automated testing of ajax web content in the real world
>
> Yeah, +1 on this.  I've just been fooling around (don't tell my wife)
> with Selenium, a web testing framework that makes it easy to test
> javascript and everything else.  I could show this off at the next
> meeting.  It's not very perl specific though.

It seems a bit odd considering I'm only 20 feet from you in the same
office.. but...

+1 for you putting together a presentation on Selenium.  It looks
awesome and judging by the result of my straw poll at a recent meeting,
most people doing web dev still need a testing solution.. perhaps
Selenium is it.

Cheers,
  Davidl