[Van-pm] meeting topics

David Labatte davidl at ActiveState.com
Thu Sep 29 12:51:56 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 12:25 -0700, Helen Cook wrote:

> Please fill out the following brief survey so that I will have a better
> idea of what you are interested in, and can make the meetings more
> relevant to you.
>
> 1.) How long have you been using Perl?
5y+

> 2.) How would you rate your skill level with Perl?

proficient

> 3.) What do you use Perl for?
Application development.

> 4.) Would you prefer to attend social or technical meetings?

Technical

3
>     - a talk by Gurusamy Sarathy
4 :)
2
>     - <other> fill in with your favouite topic that I have missed
5     * perl golfing like jose alves de castro's perl black magic talk
at yapc, even better, could we get gsar &|| gisle to talk about it?
      * xs/perl&c integration
      * automated testing of ajax web content in the real world
      * perl style - panel discussion with lots of audience interaction

> 7.) Any other comments?

Yeah, you rock!!

Cheers,
  Davidl