[Van-pm] Perl Developers needed

Daina Wilburn dwilburn at whitepages.com
Tue Sep 13 10:47:16 PDT 2005

Hi,

I was wondering if you could direct me as to the proper way to post a
job listing to your site/members, if that is available.

Can you help me?

Thanks!

Daina Wilburn

Recruiter

W H I T E P A G E S.C O M  |  I N C

206.812.9216    |    (Direct)

dwilburn at whitepages.com

www.whitepagesinc.com <http://www.whitepagesinc.com/>

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.