[Van-pm] YAPC 2006

Peter Scott Peter at PSDT.com
Tue Oct 25 11:00:11 PDT 2005

Hello from Victoria.pm.  I just heard about the Vancouver.pm YAPC
bid.  How can I be of assistance?

I can't be of much help with local logistics from here; I can speak at
the conference of course (I gave a talk at Toronto, the last two
OSCONs, a Perl Whirl...).  If you want to have a social trip to the
island I can help there.

Victoria.pm has very few active members but I will alert them to your
bid.  Do you have a separate mailing list or wiki for it?

(I only just joined your list; it's been a few years since the last
time I checked and your group appeared moribund at that time.)
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies