[Van-pm] Regular meeting date

Helen Cook hvc at cpan.org
Sat May 28 15:39:33 PDT 2005

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 02:23:16PM -0700, Luke Closs wrote:
> I'm a perl developer here at Sophos, and I'm excited about the perl
> mongers starting up again.

Excellent!  I'm glad there is excitement, I really want to get this
going again regularly.

> Unfortunately, Tuesday is juggling night for the Vancouver Juggle
> club, so myself and a few other perl hackers/jugglers won't be able to
> make it.

Certainly it can be moved; I picked the date mostly at random.  The
constraints I was working with were Vanlug (third monday of the month),
Brunix (second wednesday) php group (second thursday), and also YAPC::NA
which is at the end of June.

Either the first or last week of the month does a reasonable job of
distributing these events uniformly.  Monday, wed, thurs?

How does the last Monday of the month starting in July work for everyone
else?

--h