[Van-pm] redux and next month

Helen Cook hvc at cpan.org
Thu Jun 23 13:07:18 PDT 2005

Hi All,

Yikes, I've been swamped for the last week.  Ok, a bunch of things to
say here:

I was really impressed with the turnout for the last meeting.
Definitely a success, and something that should happen far more often.
Which brings me to the next point..

Let's set a regular meeting date.  I previously had suggested the last
Monday of the month, but there were a couple of nays to that.  The last
Thursday of the month fits nicely around other events, and I have heard
no opposition to that.  So barring any very loud complaints, Thursday it
will be.

That makes the next meeting Thursday, July 28th, and the one after that
Thursday, August 25th.

Are there any requests for talk topics?  Who would like to speak?

--h