[Van-pm] Reminder Re: tonight -- Casey West

Trevor Schellhorn perlmongers at skinnayt.ca
Fri Jul 29 12:18:47 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 15:53 -0700, Helen Cook wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a reminder that tonight Casey West will be presenting on Advanced
> Class::DBI.

Thanks for the talk on Advanced Class::DBI usage. I got a fair bit out
of the talk.

Are the slides for the talk going to be posted some place? I would like
to pass on the information to my fellow coworkers so they can benefit
from the talk as well.

Can you post the link to the website where the development version of
Class::DBI is located so I can take a look at the updates planned for
Class::DBI that haven't been implemented on CPAN yet?