[Van-pm] July 28th -- Casey West

Luke Closs lukec at ActiveState.com
Tue Jul 26 22:34:02 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 09:36:18PM -0400, Casey West wrote:
> Hi Vancouver.
>
> A couple things. First, I need to know what to talk about. Class::DBI
> and the JavaScript Archive Network are a couple options. I can talk
> about my development tools. Informally, I can go on for hours. Food
> and drink helps too. :-)
>
> Which brings me to point number two. It would seem I'll have all of
> Saturday and a reasonable portion of Sunday in Vancouver. Any
> suggestions, any interest in doing something? Let me know.

You'll probably be free on Friday evening.  I recommend you borrow*,
rent or steal a bike to join in on the critical mass bike ride.  It is
awesome.

  http://www.bikesexual.org/cm/home.htm

They meet at 5:30pm at the Art Gallery (0.5 blocks south of your hotel),
and ride all throughout downtown.

Luke

* - You can borrow my bike.

--