[Van-pm] london.pm / cpan contributor here for a few months

Ronan Oger ronan at roasp.com
Sat Jul 9 22:07:28 PDT 2005

Hi,

I thought I'd introduce myself and see who is playing around with Perl in
Vancouver. I'm not really out of London... I'm actually out of Zurich but
work a fair bit in London so that ended up as my PM home.

I'm in Vancouver for the next 2 months trolling for part-time Perl work and
will probably hanging around the Vancouver.pm events as they come up. I'll
certainly be at the July 27th Vancouver.pm event.

if anybody here has any interest in meeting over a beer, let me know. I'm
definitely in and am staying near downtown.

My Perlish interests lie in advanced web graphics and SVG as an OS plus more
mundane things like monitoring tools for large networked systems for telcos
and finance contexts. That and automation, I guess.

http://search.cpan.org/~ronan
that's me.

Anyways, enough about work. Anybody up for a beer or coffee?

--
Security check: INTRUDER ALERT!

 --> contact me: ronan at roasp dot com