[Van-pm] Van.pm talk this month?

Philippe M. Chiasson gozer at ActiveState.com
Wed Aug 17 13:47:32 PDT 2005

Helen Cook wrote:
> Hi Philippe,

Hey there!

> Hope you've been enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having as of
> late.

Yeah, and I am about ready to wish for winter in Vancouver ;-)

> Are you still interested in giving another presentation to van.pm?

Of course, anytime.

>  If
> yes, you would be welcome to the whole August slot..  Thursday, August
> 25th, approx 1 hr.  Please let me know if you'd like to talk about
> something (mod_perl).

A whole hour slot sounds interesting! There is a variety of topics mod_perl-ish
I could cover, but I think it would be best to try and feel the pulse of the Van.pm
members and see what they want to hear about. Maybe start a thread on Van.pm about
possible topics ?

Possible ideas could be :

 - more Apache-Test stuff
 - Dynamic Apache configuration in Perl
 - All the available mod_perl hooks
 - CGI to mod_perl migration
 - ???

Philippe M. Chiasson                  gozer at ActiveState.com GPG KeyID : 88C3A5A5